Alternate Uses for Tequila
Many Uses for Tequila
Besides just used for solely drinking purposes, tequila has many other alternative purposes that it be utilized for. This is amazing to say the least, and more and more uses for the spirit are becoming popularized in society today. From aiding in digestion, used to create great foods, and things that are entirely off the wall, tequila can be suited for very distinguished manners and behaviors.
One of the most shocking alternative uses for tequila is that it can be used to develop and create synthetic diamonds. This was a recent discovery, however through the experiment tequila was applied to make synthetic diamonds to conduct electricity. Tequila blanco was used and then formed into crystals that proved to be that similar to a fake diamond. The diamonds that are yielded from the tequila are then used to operate and function in certain machines that commonly call for silicone shielding from extreme temperatures and environments.
Email us your Favorite Uses of Tequila firstname.lastname@example.org
The other alternative uses for tequila are:
- Tequila can be used to be a remedy for a cold or flu in hot beverage forms. Prepared in a hot beverage with lemon and honey tequila can help the body rid itself of toxins and promote the body to sweat out the illness as well as help with breaking high fevers associated with cold and flu.
- Tequila has relaxing properties to enable a person to sleep better. One shot of tequila can relax an individual enough that they fall asleep faster and sleep deeper.
- Tequila can be used as an anesthetic for pain. You can use tequila for earaches, tooth aches, sore throats, and all around pains in the body.
- Tequila can help in a pinch when there is nothing available to sterilize something. Tequila is made up of alcohol which is a natural sterilizer. You can apply tequila where there is bacteria or needs to be cleaned. Great for when there is nothing else available to do this job.
- Tequila can be used in cooking various foods. The newest trends in tequila is using the spirit to enhance the flavors of certain foods. Chefs and gourmet cooks are beginning to get very creative with alternative uses for tequila in cooking.
- Can be used to aid in colon health and alleviates irritable bowel syndrome. Tequila has been proven in studies to aid in digestion, and now it may be used to improve colon health and fight off ailments such as colon cancers, IBS, and constipation.
- The fibers from the blue agave plant of tequila can be used to create baskets, rope, and rugs. In ancient times before tequila was made and discovered, agave was used to make ropes, rugs, mops, and baskets.
- May be used as a relaxant for anxiety. For immediate relief of tension and anxiety, tequila can be drank to take the edge off a stressful situation.
- Can be used as an aphrodisiac. Tequila is known to possess qualities to that of an aphrodisiac. Perhaps it can be used to put you or someone special in the right mood.
- Tequila can prevent high blood pressure and diabetes. Tequila has therapeutic properties such as aiding in heart health when consumed in moderation.
- Research is making evident that tequila may be used as a bio-fuel. The newest technologies have indicated that tequila can transpire into an eco-friendly bio-fuel.
- Tequila can rid the body of bad cholesterol and promote good cholesterol. Tequila can have a great affect on an individuals cholesterol levels.
Although it is basically known for the intoxication that it causes in someone, there are many other alternative uses for tequila such as medicinally, scientifically, and generally. You would be surprised that there are much more uses that even now we are unaware of, however keep in mind moderation is the key. Perhaps you can apply this in your daily life, and vindicate your purposes for drinking and purchasing the spirit of choice for many.
Tequila Quote: I only take a drink on two occasions – when I’m thirsty and when I’m not. ~ Brendan Behan